Declaration on the protection of personal data
All visits to and use of this website are subject to this Privacy Statement. The introduction of personal data on the website implies that the user is indeed aware of the Declaration on the protection of personal data and has accepted its content.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice. It is therefore advisable to consult it each time you visit the website.
3 PROCESSED DATA
3.1 NON-INTERACTIVE USE
As part of a simple non-interactive use of this website, no personal data will be processed within the context of the Privacy Statement.
3.2 INTERACTIVE USE
Within the framework of the interactive use of the website, including the creation of a profile and the placing of an order for products via the website, personal data entered by the user during the registration procedure will be processed. These personal data include, depending on the function that the user uses on the website:
- The first and last name of the user.
- His/her address.
- His/her e-mail address.
- Telephone data (fix or mobile).
- Date of birth.
By using the website interactively, the user expressly consents to the processing of the personal data he has entered.
"Cookies" are used for both non-interactive and interactive use of this website. These "cookies" generally record data about the user's surfing behavior on the website (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, search criteria used, etc.). These data enable the website to identify the visitor during subsequent visits and to present the correct content. You can refuse the use of "cookies" by adjusting the appropriate settings in the configuration menu of your browser.
4 PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The webmaster processes the personal data he receives via this website and the account for the following purposes:
- Communication with the user.
- The management of the user profile.
- Order processing.
- The organization of the after-sales service.
- Easy access to the website (via so-called "cookies").
- Communication for direct marketing purposes (such as a newsletter).
- To be completed with possible other purposes.
5 RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose of the processing and the need for such processing, the personal data processed may be communicated to the following recipients;
- The user himself;
- The administrator of the site;
- If you make a payment on www.ToysAndGames.be via a financial institution and payment service provider that we use;
- If you make a purchase on the Site and only for the shipment of goods purchased from the sender via a transport service provider that we use.
The above-mentioned recipients will only process the personal data received in accordance with this privacy statement.
6 RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
The user has the right to be informed of the following information:
- The existence or non-existence of any processing of his personal data.
- The specific purpose of this data processing.
- The data to which this data processing relates.
- The recipients to whom the data are sent.
At the user's request, the processed data may also be communicated to the user in an intelligible form, as well as all available information on the origin of these data.
The user also has the right to correct all personal data concerning him or her free of charge.
In the circumstances stipulated in art. 12, §1 of the law on the protection of privacy, the user has the right to object to the continued processing of his personal data. If the objection relates to personal data used for direct marketing purposes, the user has the right to object free of charge and without giving any reason.
In order to exercise one or more of the rights set out in this article, the user must send a dated and signed request to the administrator. The information will be communicated to the user immediately, in any case no later than 45 days after receipt of the request.